2 Fishes Designs
A few sites that you might like.
If you are visiting Skye, try these local shops & galleries.
- and Museum of the Isles includes visitor centre, nature trails and accommodation.
Borreraig Park Museum & Craft Shop - North West Skye
- Handmade arts and crafts from the Isle of Skye plus the piping museum (that's piping as in bagpipes).
- Take-away tea, coffee and home baking, Internet access, showers, local shellfish (landed daily)
The Blue Shed Cafe - Torrin
- A cafe with a stunning view of Blaven, that also carries a selection of work from local craft workers and artists.
- Tanja Berlin embroidery designer offers classes, commissions and over 40 embroidery kits in 10 different techniques designed for enthusiastic embroiderer's looking for an alternative to cross-stitch.
- Dolls house embroidery kits from Janet Granger.
Over 200 kits and charts in one twelfth scale. Free charts.
- Not cross stitch at all, but hand-crafted candles inspired by the beauty and majesty that is the Isle of Skye.
- Bright, modern counted cross stitch designs based on classic themes.
Ranges include Glasgow Rose Collection, Celtic Creations and Australian-
General Stitching Resources
- Comprehensive guide to UK Internet stitching related websites. Links to everything from the designs to lamps and magnifiers.
- UK mail order supplier & shop for cross-stitch, embroidery,
tapestry, crochet, needlecraft + needlework kits & charts. Living where I do a reliable mail order supplier is essential; Willow Fabrics are the people I choose to use myself.
Isle of Skye
- Photographs, accommodation and information about Skye.
- Take a virtual tour around the Island
- Area by area Island Information
- Free listing service for Skye & Lochalsh based websites.
- Skye and Lochalsh voluntary, charitable, community and govennment organisations.
Top of Page
Back to 2 Fishes Designs homepage